Universal Firmware Configuration Tool. Mount Type Error #ConfigManager

Euan Milne

Folks, just when I though it was working...

Connected to the IEXOS-100 via USB cable and WiFi. Opened the "Universal Firmware Configuration Tool" selected the com port and mount type, clicked "Get current configuration" and the Tool returns "Mount type error!: Please select G11 or EXOS2 mount."

My mount is the IEXOS-100, so why is the Tool saying I have to select another mount?

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 IEXOS-100
Scopes: TAL-1

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 03:06 PM, Euan Milne wrote:
selected the com port and mount type
Only select the correct com port not the mount. The program will figure out what mount type you have and display it. If this is the first time you have run the UFCT then it the memory location will have the wrong mount type in it. Just follow the instructions as written.

(A) CONNECT The Host Computer To The PMC-Eight Serial Port
(B) APPLY Power To Your PMC-Eight Mount System
(C) START/RESTART The Universal Firmware Configuration Tool
(D) SELECT The PMC-Eight COM Port In The Dropdown Listbox
(E) PRESS 'GET Current Configuration' to Update The Display
(F) SELECT/ENTER New Values Including SELECTING the Mount
    Type As Needed, And PRESS 'SET New Confiiguration'

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data