Topics

locked ZWO EAF #astrophotography #Off-Topic

alandebrut

Hi,

Cant find a topic on Focusers, so asking will the ZWO EAF fit on to the ES AR102 scope?

Thanks
--
Explore Scientific:
Telscope AR102, F6.5

Celestron
SE8 plus mount
Starsense

Canon 80D

Wes Mcdonald

Alan

I concluded it would not be easily, if at all, installed on my ES127, for what it’s worth

Wes

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 7:19 AM alandebrut <alan.bruce@...> wrote:
Hi,

Cant find a topic on Focusers, so asking will the ZWO EAF fit on to the ES AR102 scope?

Thanks
--
Explore Scientific:
Telscope AR102, F6.5
Exos 2, PMC8 (awaiting delivery)

Celestron
SE8 plus mount
Starsense

Canon 80D

A thread on focusers should be started in the PMC-Eight Application subgroup, not in any of the PMC-Eight subgroups or MAIN.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data